Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I want a change!?

Hmn well, i want to change appearance slightly, not like...be different from who i am, i mean, like i just want to experiment with hair and stuff. So, any good examples of nice hair? should I slim? should i do my makeup differently?? This question is just because one, im bored, and two because a little outside info is sometimes helpful, and i believe everyone can always improve. Dont tell me to take my piercings out, because like i said, i dont want to change who i am, and thats a part of me i love. If yeh think im a hideous beast, thats ok too ;) im not posting a pic up here, if you can be bothered my myspazz url is billy_no_friends or search for me as killing kittens est 1989
I want a change!?
well i have no idea what you look like, but usually changing your hair in the smallest way is the biggest way of getting other to notice a difference in you.


i dont know how your hair is, but here are some ways to make your it look drastically different, but still isn%26#039;t that big of a change.





get bangs


highlights


lowlights


dye the underhalf different from the rest of the hair


layers


and actually fix it :)- most people don%26#039;t fix their hair on a daily basis, so when they fix it... and it looks nice, then people ask... did you lose weight? there is something different about you :)





hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment